Nutro Ultra Puppy Dry Dog Food Complete Reviews
It’s no secret that when it comes to digestive system, puppies have a special need. Primarily, it is because their stomach is very delicate. Thus, their food needs to be easy to digest. Besides, the food must have lots of minerals and vitamins for proper growth. For instance, foods with excess calcium result in permanent bone damage. Your puppy is rapidly growing and developing its immune system joints, bones, and organs. The food you give it should have the necessary nutrients that meet its developmental needs. Fortunately, Nutro Ultra Puppy Food is here to save you the heartache as it is suitable for each breed size. Besides, it provides the necessary nutrients without compromising on the taste.
- Contains one (1) 30 lb. bag of NUTRO ULTRA Puppy Dry Dog Food with a Trio of Proteins From Chicken, Lamb and Salmon
- Features trio of protein from chicken, lamb, and salmon—chicken is the #1 ingredient—specially formulated for puppies (except for growth of large size dogs 70lbs or more as an adult)
- Our premium dog food kibble is made with high-quality, real ingredients and provides complete and balanced nutrition for puppies in every bowl
- This healthy dog food recipe is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of growing puppies and promotes brain development and healthy growth
- NUTRO ULTRA Dry Dog Food is made with high-quality protein and our blend of 15 vibrant superfoods like coconut, chia, kale, blueberries, and other quality ingredients that support healthy digestion
Every Nutro ultra puppy food has quality ingredients to provide nourishment and satisfaction. It contains all the necessary nutrients plus flavour-rich food. Also, it derives animal protein from salmon, chicken, and lamb. Thus, guaranteeing high-quality protein and amino acids for stronger muscles.
It also blends 15 vital superfoods such as kale, coconut, blueberry, and chia. Sunflower oil, flax seeds, and oats ensure your puppy gets sufficient amino acids. Tomatoes, cranberries, and carrots provide a range of antioxidants. It boosts the immune system of your puppy. Also, the rolled oats and salmon ensure a healthy cardiovascular system. Thus, it ensures the puppy stays active.
Besides, trusted suppliers and farmers supply high-quality ingredients. The ingredients are non-GMO. It has non-chicken by-products such as soy protein, corn, or wheat. Furthermore, it does not have any preservative, artificial flavours, or colours. The high quality meat protein ensures the meal is tasty.
Nutro Ultra Puppy Food Review
The primary ingredient of this puppy food is farm-raised chicken. It provides the necessary proteins that your puppy requires for muscle development. It also enhances the taste. Nutro has been in operation since 2007. Years of experience make them proficient in the manufacture of formulas for pets.
The main ingredient of the Nutro ultra puppy food is chicken. Chicken meal is also another essential ingredient of the puppy meal. It is a meat concentrate that provides about 300% more protein than fresh chicken. What would give your dog more proteins than a meal containing whole meat? Thus, giving your puppy a quality grade meat meal has a higher quantity of protein.
Ground brown rice is another input of the puppy’s meal. It famously goes by rice flour. You ground the white and brown rice to obtain the powder. Unlike the wheat flour, the rice flour is gluten-free. It is a natural source of complex carbohydrates which your puppy can digest with ease.
Nutro ultra puppy food has rice bran in its ingredients. It’s a by-product after you mill grain rice. It is rich in dietary fibre as it is the outer layer of rice. Besides it also contains vitamins, protein, minerals, and starch.
Apart from rice products, Nutro ultra puppy food has chicken fat. The company makes the chicken fat through rendering. It is a similar process as preparing soup only that you intentionally overcook it. Later, they skim the top layer of the liquid, which will be the chicken fat. Although the sound of preparing it isn’t so appealing, chicken fat is a vital ingredient. It is rich in Linoleic acid or the omega-6 fatty acid, which is crucial for proper brain function. It also promotes the growth and development of your puppy.
Unlike other products, the puppy food incorporates fish meal in its content. It has a salmon meal which is another protein-rich meat concentrate. Undecomposed fish cuttings and whole fish get cleaned, dried, and grounded. Besides, salmon is a rich source of omega 3 and omega6 fatty acids.
Furthermore, Nutro ultra puppy food doesn’t have added flavours. Instead, sunflower oil gives it its natural flavour. The oil has high omega6 fatty acids which are resistant to heat damage. The puppy food also has oatmeal. It is a critical source of dietary fibres and vitamin B. it is also gluten-free.
The puppy food also gets high omega 3 fatty acids from flaxseeds. It is the best plant source of the omega3 fatty acids. Besides, it also contains soluble fibre and almost 19% protein level. Another plant protein source for these puppy food is the pea protein. The Nutro ultra company makes this by removing the carbohydrate part of the pea. Although it provides 80% of protein, the amount can’t compare to that in meat concentrates.
Chia seed is also an incredible ingredient of the puppy food. It is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids. Besides it also enriches the meal with dietary fibre. You are probably wondering why a carnivore would need these indigestible plant part. It helps prevent diarrhoea, constipation, and in preventing colon cancer. It is why most of the ingredients of the Nutro ultra puppy foodseem to supplement.
Probiotics are necessary for a healthy gut system. It is why the recipe includes selenium yeast. The natural yeast is a perfect alternative to introducing good bacteria in the gut. There is also the inclusion of the beet pulp in the manufacture. It is a by-product of sugar beet processing. It is essential in boosting your puppy’s blood sugars. Also, it promotes a healthy intestinal system.
- It is rich in antioxidants. The puppy food has fruits like blueberries that enriches it with natural antioxidants. Besides, the fruits fortify it with phytonutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. The nutrients help in strengthening the immune system of your puppy.
- Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition does intensive Research on the puppy food. The centre has the world most renowned nutritional scientists and veterinary doctors. They work to ensure pet food formulas are of quality.
- It results in less puppy’s poop. It brings nutritional benefits and promotes a healthy gut. Thus, your puppy will have less and firm stool which is easier to scoop.
- It is safe. Thorough tests ensure foods have shelf-life stability and meet the standard requirements.
- Vets recommend it. Due to its quality ingredients, veterinary doctors recommend it as the number one choice for boosting your puppy’s health.
- It is expensive. The quality ingredients used in the manufacture of Nutro ultra puppy food makes it a bit costly.
The puppy food quality reflects in the customer’s reviews. The meal formula has an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Below are some of what the customers had to say about the product.
My puppy’s stool changed from loose with a bloated stomach to a firmer healthier poop and puppy. My puppy got skin allergies with other meal formulas disappeared. The puppy has become playful and enjoys mealtime now.
I have been using this meal for years. I love that it does not have any odd fish smell. Besides, the pellets are not too hard for the small teeth of my dog.
Dogs need the most natural nutrients you can offer. It assists in repair and regeneration. Besides, it helps treat any early degenerative issues your puppy might be developing. Also, your puppy’s meal should meet the required ratios of carbs, protein, and vitamins. You are what you eat. The same applies to your dog. For a healthier, prolonged life, you need to invest in premium quality foods such as Nutro ultra puppy food.